Thursday, February 3, 2011

Zippo Sterling Silver 2009



I do not understand, I remove myself from facebook overnight, I understand that and I remove myself from your life because you're with someone, but I make you something yet, or I would not have eliminated nothing. We had a good relationship after we finish our "relationship" if it can well be called until it was time to see each other, not even was able to greet the good way. Alleged-mind I wanted a lot, do not think the first mistake I made it, excites me a kiss on the last day, being "known" to another girl. Then I looked again and I fell again but with less enthusiasm than before, but the distance would not let me wanting Masy yet apparently he could not have a relationship "serious" me, I get together once or twice a month was difficult, I have not wanted to follow me, in fact I did not put no barrier to wanting to end our "relationship" maybe that's what hurt him most, which I have not fought for it, and in fact now I regret a little, as the song says Soraya ... How would that have been of me if that day .. I would not have let you from (8). But it's too late, the "worship", I remove myself from his life, his facebook and his heart, maybe it hurts my pride, I do not know, but I know it was a great guy of which there are few, but made many mistakes this time by his indecision. Anyway ... I still do not understand why they removed me NOW ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment