Monday, September 7, 2009

Size Bridge Pins For Alvarez Rd

Blog # 3 Blog # 2


The English class is one of my favorites because I love traveling to other countries. It is useful to know English, because I can visit English-speaking countries. ; The past two summers, I went to Panama with my English teacher and other students in secondary school. In Panama each person left with a family of exchange. Some families speak English, but not mine. Here, we work as a volunteer at a home for malnourished babies. I love going to Panama because this work is very rewarding, and I love to experience the cultures of other places. Because of my trip to Panama I want to continue studying English. Now, my major is undeclared, but I have an idea that I want to do. Because I have a fascination with art, I do something creative. Also, because I love to travel, I know that I want to study abroad during my junior college yeara. I want to study in Spain because it is a English-speaking country, and also art and architecture there is amazing. I love the works of Joan Miro, Salvador Dali and Antonio Gaudi.

I know that if I go to Spain, I will have much influence to study. I would like to be an interior designer, or work a gallery to art. I love the style of Spain to the houses. If I study in Spain, I may experience all the arts and culture, and this experience will be very beneficial to my future career. I hope I continue with this idea to specialize in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment