Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Master Lock Universal Combos




Say ; to the
Nothing
Le was taking his precious time doing nothing.
That heavier women.



-Uhm. ... Give me a decaf mocha with lots of foam, please.

Chestnut hand passed right through the wet, curly hair, trying to hide a long yawn turning his face away. Should be working. Should be doing that report or whatever it was they asked their bosses. should, would, should ...

But no. Today she had awakened with a desire to do nothing. And planned to do just that. Sitting across the sunny morning in her favorite coffee place on the corner and do nothing. No matter if the cast of the work and left without paying rent. No matter if you cut the services, did not matter. Today was his day not to bother with the work, not think and just relax.

"Miss, here you go. -Dependent stretching her steaming mocha. Irene takes it in hand immediately. Are three dollars.

"Sure, sure, the girl leaves the coffee in one hand and rapidly searches his pockets with the other, giving three crumpled dollar bills. She smiles happily and heads to his favorite place, where it entered the wind when opening the door of the premises and where the sun was so comforting when they gave eleven.

"Everything is perfect. And Alice Fuck with their reports. Says more to her in a malevolent way. How would you like yelling at your annoying boss. Walk humming a little song. Perfect, perfect, perfect-

slams on the brakes and was blinking.

Busy.

Busy.

His desk is busy.

"Get out, I missed not working with risk of being run only for a Dona anyone would steal my job -threat without even looking at the woman, shaking his coffee distracted.

The aforementioned lifts his head, looking steadily.

- Excuse me?

"Of course I apologize. Neither did you know that was my post-continuous shaking your mocha with that stick smaller than a cigarette, do not remember what his name, but supposed to be something like stirrer.

-Jah. These insane if you think I'm out of this just because you think this place is yours.

Irene finally lifts his head and looks uninterested eyes. He was taking his precious time to do anything . That heavier women.

-At first, there are many reasons to know that I'm crazy but this is not one of them. Second, I do not think the place is mine. It is. And third, dirty with crumbs the table where I will my coffee, would you clean it before you go ...?

- I'll -

-Vicky. "A male voice calls the other woman, about to launch himself as a beast against Irene. What new discussion? For a bit, if only nine o'clock.

"But Mike, starts to protest, frowning called" Vicky "-. This crazy here telling us to remove the post that is supposedly his.

"Hey. You say you need a reason weight to call me crazy, if you have one, then if you do not refute anything. And last, this is my place. No supposedly or anything. That you are deaf, "says the brown, shaking his head slightly. Did not even seem angry, just tired of wasting your valuable time to do anything .

- Agh. Because of you I got tired of ...

brat - Irene?

She turns away to Ely to see it better, raises eyebrows and his mouth forms a small "o". That was silly to not focus more on the blonde's Mike. Was not fixed in its Mike. Well well, which had been its Mike and Mike was now of trying to steal his post shamelessly.

- Mike?

- Do you know? -Vicky turns to look at him with a raised eyebrow. She

... uhm, she is ...

"I'm his ex-girlfriend. Wow Mike, I knew you liked the hysterical, but it got you a girl who walks with the rule and certainly daily colicky it is ridiculous.

- What?! MIKE, SAY SOMETHING!

-P "But what do you want me to say? .... I ... uhm ... Irene ...

"I do know what to say. Could go to another table? Very minute I lose my day to do nothing !



&.

I wanted to write something like I ♥ digooo nothing.



0 comments:

Post a Comment