Monday, December 6, 2010

Thyroid Problems At Age 25

Te escribo, aún sin tiempo

Ah! I have wanted so much to write, to feel, you're on my side.
It's amazing how this feeling I can throw.
still do not know you, not even if you're near or if you're away. What I can not wait to see you dying?
're just an imagination, an entity that has no form or matter (only for now).
I want it now you become really make me laugh, help me with homework (Yes, I also want to share with you), because I know you will not be like everyone else.
The truth is I expect a lot from you, to help me grow as a person, so I hope you're not a brat. I know not serásy that gives me even more eager to meet you. Currently

should be writing an analysis that counts as final exam. What I wrote
do?
...

Dear, please appear soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment