Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ankylosing Spondylitis Karate

Blog # 7: My Parents

My parents met in secondary school. My mother Marilyn was 16 years old and my father, Trent, was 17. They met at a party in 1971. That Loca! Mi mother was talking to her friends, and my father thought she was beautiful. Then my father walked to my mother and her friends to talk to her. He asked her if she was going to dance someone. She already had someone to go to the prom with. My father told him thanks and turned to his friends. A few minutes late, my father was ask my mother was doing at the weekend after the dance. When he asked my mother said she knew she was doing. So my father asked if she wanted to spend time with him. My mother said yes! My father was very happy. After they spent time together for the first time, were leaving. Very Suddenly, my mother and my father got engaged, they were in love. For a short time, when my father entered college, my parents separated, but soon, my father realized he did not want anyone other than my mother. My parents were married when my mother was 23 years old and my father was 24. , were married for 33 years, and still are in love. Their relationship is very pretty. I feel very blessed to have parents who have a strong relationship. It is a inspiration to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment