Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kidney Failure Feeling Great

Conocimineto Blog # 6: 6 My classmates

In blog # 1, a person that caught my attention is Laura. I liked your blog because she and I have some common beliefs. We both are liberals. I respect their opinions and I like that she described in her first blog.

All of the English experience other students are very interesting blog # 2. In particular, I was fascinated by the blog of Andrew. This is because he and I have traveled to English-speaking countries. Countries differ - he traveled to Chile, Mexico, and English-speaking island in Europe, and I traveled Panama - but I love learning about other people travel because travel is a passion for me. It is also very interesting and unique that his mother is from Guatemala.

I like # 3 Azucena blog because I noticed that the people we interviewed shared many similarities. We interviewed the two Mexican girls of our stories. The girls, Daisy and Nalini, has 17 years , and celebrated many of the same traditions. Also, the two girls relate to "Mexican" to their identity.

One of the posts from # 4 that I noticed is Camila. She described elements of the argument, and his favorite character, Candela, very well. I agree with her that the film ; Cula Women is very hilarious. And all matches Camila represented very effectively.

Finally, I like the blog # 5 of Angelica, probably because I saw the movie with her. We both think that the argument back is very interesting and complex, and we like the movie much. His favorite character was Raimunda like me, because she is the strongest. Also, she talked about a film's message that women need not rely on men, and I think this message is very significant for all women and girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment