Sunday, September 12, 2010

Corrugated Iron Fence




Hi, I'm here to introduce a very important person in my life, my mother. Jacqueline Aldana called White and born in Chiapas, Mexico. My Mother is not to say that how old but she is forty-five years. My mother is the eldest of eleven children and all other children born in Wasco, California. She has many things he likes and dislikes. He likes football, cooking, country music, Itlia, and many more, but do not like smoking, drugs or tattoos that are very bad for me because I like tattoos. Sorry mom. Hehe.
In the words of my mother was born in Chiapas, Mexico and moved to the United States when she was a year. Yes, when my mother was a child my mother only spoke English at home because her parents do not speak English. When my mother was in elementary school she just study English because all the students speak English class. My mother identifies Mexican, American, and Latin because she is from Mexico, living in the United States, said that Latin is the correct term because Hispanic is for people who live in Espanaye Latinos are the people who live in the americas. My mother feels upset when people make mistakes and call you Hispanic because she is not Hispanic, she is Mexican and speaks as a person looks like a Hispanic or Latino person. In my mother's family there are many traditions, but for Christmas the whole family together to celebrate, and also all the family gathered for my grandmother cúmpleanosv.

0 comments:

Post a Comment