Monday, September 20, 2010

Zig Zag Machine Joint

First Act

Yay! First entry .
Well, I suppose it has to be about myself, right? (No, I don't have any narcissistic personality disorder, just if you were wondering). So, I'll proceed writing several facts:

  • My name is Itzel and I am 15 years old. I am living in Mexico City, I declare myself a martyr student u_ù
  • I may seem shy, but the truth is that I really like being lonely and I am not that talkative, anyway, you can try to start a nice conversation with me whenever you want :)
  • I spend my spare time with my iPhone , I use to listen music and sometimes write, when I'm inspired. And I read manga almost everyday. I practice role playing since I was 11 years old, so, I can use different characters, invite me when you like ;D
  • My favorite animals are cats, squirrels and swans.
  • Favorite artists: Alanis Morrisette, Ali Project, Avril Lavinge, Breaking Benjamin, Coldplay, Evanescence, Garbage, Kelly Clarkson, Kiethevez, Lily Allen, Linkin Park, Nightwish, Placebo, Portishead, Sarah Brightman, t.A.T.u. and Within Temptation.
  • My favorite movies:  Gladiator, Iron Man, Kill Bill, Mulán, The Fifth Element, The Godfather and The Lord of the Rings.
  • French toast and spaguetti al burro are my favorite dishes... nom, nom.
  • I love survival hor ror games, such as Silent Hill and Resident Evil . It is my favorite genre; I enjoy pretty much killing zombies: if that was a profession, I would probably be working when biohazards occur.
  • On weekends, I like going to the cinema or visiting malls.
  • I am a bookworm, my favorite books are:  Artemis Fowl, The Godfather, The Lord of the Rings, The Silmarillion, Divine Comedy, The Chirldren of Hurin, Memoirs of a Geisha and Deeper. 
  • I adore perfumes and fragrances, I think I will have to start a collection, Givenchy is my favorite brand. Sniff.
  • I hate people who is annoying and disrespectful towards others o_ó
  • I wouldn't survive living without my MacBook
  • I love to watch football matches, as well as, soccer's. I am also a fan of figure ice-skating.
  • I get sick easily, it is usually because of the flu.
  • If I could travel to a place in the next 4 years, I would visit Sochi, in Russia.
  • When people ask me what I want to do in life, I don't have a concrete answer, the future is uncertain <<
  • My favorite color is violet .
  • I suffer from a phobia related to loud sounds @_@
I think that would be enough. See you around!

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPhone .

0 comments:

Post a Comment