Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cold Phosphate Buffer Uses

8

Blog 1: Introduction

familíay Sara wrote of his life. I liked the pictures because they are very different and funny, and the part about people in California do not know anything about the central United States because it is true.
Elena's favorite music is Country, and is my favorite type of music. Also, volleyball is her favorite sport is a sport that I like to play.

Blog 2: Interest

Amanda wrote about the food that is your favorite in the English culture. It is interesting to me because I love food in general and I love to cook.
Cristobal has a lot to like. Caught my attention because we have lots in common, as the Giants, Mexican food, and in interest in visiting Spain.

Blog 3: Interview with a (a) hispanohablate

Katia he met with a very interesting woman from Chihuahua, Mexico. I became interested because the woman's life is like the life of my grandmother because she is very hardworking and has been the provider for his family and likes to work hard. Yazmin
's friend is really interesting when she says she prefers the term "Latino" because she says "I am not" Hispanic, "and also Mexico prefers the term first, and America "second. It is interesting because it is the same for my mother's family, we are Mexicans and Latinos, non-Hispanics, but for me it is very important and I prefer the term Mexican.

Blog 4: Comments on "Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown"

Gerrard has very interesting views of Women. I like your opinion because Pepa Pepa is the stereotypical ex-girlfriend and the things he does are crazy, and I have a very crazy ex-girlfriend as Pepa. This is insane.
Melody and I have an opinion on women in common. We like the movie a lot, and I like women because it takes the extreme stereotyping, is a very crazy movie but also as a reality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment