Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Special Blend Centenial Lrg Jacket

10/11/17

indeed is there anyone there?. I wanted so badly to go there, I have so many expectations, but did you know love me? You give me what no one gave me? I find in you the friend I need?
Y. .. What will become of me if that does not happen?. If anything I have planned is given. It will be a place where you did not find happiness ... So where should I go?
I'm looking for, but I have not made efforts to find you. I was told that if I wait patiently, you will come only to me. I want your arrival is a surprise for me, though, do not really like surprises me, makes me feel unsafe, I imbalance. You will be an earthquake in my life, but I hope it's good, not the one to take me to perdition.
I've heard a lot that I love with the heart, the pain is too much, but I think I can not help it, if he really steal my heart, I will be all yours. Do not hurt me please.

I feel bad, I'm sad Can you endure my moods?. You may have the appearance of a Person very hard, but loneliness feelings flow. I hear the music the most, because I want to get away from the world. There are so many things that worry me. I think therefore that there are times in which the very thought makes me think that I should not. But ... how to live a life without thinking, how sane and sensible if not I think of all things?
I've never had the time to ramble on, life always has treated me ... mmm ... lapel an I say that has not been very fair with me.
not blame anything, I once read qe God sends you a burden you will not know bear. Maybe that's why I do these things happen, he believes in me, so I also try to believe that I can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment