Sunday, November 14, 2010

Jim Nabors Oh My Papa

La Vida Loca by my parents






(My parents now)

Bakersfield, California in 1986. My mother was 23 and my father was 27. My mother was very pretty. He had brown hair, straight and long, with brown eyes and brown skin. My dark was very tall, with blond hair, wavy and very long, more than fifteen inches. He had blue eyes, with white skin but very sunburnt, and body fitness. My mother, Jackie, was in college at Cal State Bakersfield, and to attend college I worked in a bar in Bakersfield. In his work, my mother was a waitress. My father, Rick, I liked the bar and one night my mother met my father at work. For many nights my father and mother were but the two never spoke. Finally my father spoke with my mother to go on a date, but my mother would not go out on a date with my father because she thought my father was a womanizer. A month later my suburban boundary was in the bar and spoke with my mother once more to get an appointment but my mother did not want one more time because she had a new boyfriend, but he liked my father. Well, at this point in time my Pardo wanted to go on a date with my mother and not talked to her. Two months later my father was in the canteen and my mother had a boyfriend, but my father did not go to an appointment, and my mother was sad. In time my mother and father went to an appointment but the situation before the appointment was too complicated for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment