Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good Foundation For Oily Skin

Life Is Being Such A Bitch!

Huh ... Do not know how to Explain why I Disappeared Suddenly like a ghost. But, I am back, hell yeah! I just can not

describe easily how I'm feeling right now. But Universe always finds the way to fuck up my life. Several disasters have been happening and I can't solve a thing. It's sooooooo frustrating, I could pick up a gun and point it at someone to fire 8D OK, not, bad idea.

Maybe that, plus anxiety, stress and mental tension, are the reason of my recent insomnia... I forgot financial problems. Damn, I need money , money , money NOW $$$$$$ , if not my family is going to be in debt for all the eternity. Christ, I haven't thought of the money.

The thing is that I am not sleeping, I go to bet at 11 p.m. and then I wake up at 1 a.m. and I try to get asleep again at 3 a.m. until I get up at 8 a.m. My schedule is freaking strange as you may see.

@_@ Well, my conclusion of this: I need to find a new way of living [that doesn't include assassinating people randomly xD] 

0 comments:

Post a Comment