Sunday, January 30, 2011

Watery Mucus Early Pregnancy

i think I'm going to cry ... The Soul of Wine

Neh, what a drama ~
But certainly, these last days have been passing by like fuck my life! xDDDD
You know, Universe, please, please, please, I want your love once again . Maybe we could get into one arrangement. OK, my personal life is going naturally fine, but when we get into the school , everything falls to pieces.

FAIL

Now, I felt like if some persons transmitted me the thinking of: Itzel, stop your self-pity! But, I just can't, is impossible, if no one cares of my personal well being, then who is going to? Well, let me tell you the answer for that question: ME

So, I promise solemnly that I'm going to get more that 90 in my grades, no matter how ~

Take care, Universe, here comes Itzel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment