Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Impala 64 Ss For Sale Kansas

Stay away from me ... but at the same time, stay with me

To Kary, with all my love wife.


"I did not talk to me again," he whispers, with her hazel eyes on someone a few feet distance. So far physically, but many more meters in a spiritual way. It was no longer as before What had I done wrong? Perhaps this was his fault, one way or another? Change anything you do not like to make everything as before. -. As before I can never talk to him as before.

beside She bites her lower lip.

"But yesterday I saw them talking, Mel, do not know how to cheer more, do not know what else to say. Is as clear as the long black hair that happens.

-No. Stumble and he apologized Melannie dry down, forming a wistful smile. And not even looked at me when he did.

Where had been the Andy that she knew? It was not that Brown, sitting alongside the other . 'The other' best nickname we could find for that bit of sweetness to bitch pretending to deceive himself. deceive their Andy, How dare? That fucking bitch, no one should damage him! He, who was his everything!

... once was his everything.

"- Vendrása my house for dinner? -Take your hands, along with their own. He smiles, showing his young age already have fallen a couple of teeth. Still love that smile ... or well, still do not know that you love, but always manages to find out why fun and cool down time.


"Sure, Andy ... and then we'll play, he asserted, as he extends a hand to touch one of the two braids hair you have collected the strong jet. You laugh, so sweet, childlike, delighted with the caress of the child.


-A whatever you want.


Your eyes light up at that clear statement. Andy always do since she can remember, try to make you happy. It always does.


- Does what I want? -Repeat, blinking, because you know he likes to do so. It says that you look 'cute', and somewhat strange that rating coming from him fills you with joy. The chestnut nods.


"Yeah, whenever you want, Mel."


always what you want. It was no longer entirely true, right? So much time was his best friend. So long knew he would be with her. So many years

sitting next to him, being attached to anything. It was hard to tell because he wanted both his company. Could understand why he longed for the way it did. It was so simple that it felt like a blind the day I realized, after he comforted her at the Institute after her weeping for a minor problem. "Do not cry Mel, see and use whatever hurts me what caused your tears cause you sadness to you." How can we not see it before? I loved him. Andy was the reason for all her joy, each of their smiles, the owner of each breath. Why did not notice before how much he wanted? Andy was Humada representation of your heart beating.

"" Then, I passed the ball to Brandon, but it has very good handling with the left, so Ian got take it away! -Laughs at this, and you can ensure that you never had your beautiful sound through your headset. Coming straight to our goal, and had few minutes ... Ian and I had got to the bridge, was personal, "laughs again, and you better hold on the device to your ear, nodding excitedly to his account. Just imagine the face of emotion that must be done by placing your body is filled with a bubbling liquid and comforting. I went straight to him, running across the foot called me and I could make that play that I showed you these days! Weeks training had no leave me, and I could! I ran harder to Josh in his net, I came to the area and kicked with all the strength I got the legs at the moment ... and then ...! -Take a breath and close your eyes, smiling, with what comes after that. You should separate you a bit of the headset, but stay away from her voice is something I will never get hacer—. …¡FUE EL MEJOR GOL EN LA HISTORIA DE LOS GOLES, MEL! ¡PUEDES ESTAR SEGURA! ¡EL MUNDO LO RECORDARÁ POR SIEMPRE!


Ríes con él. Podrías escucharlo hablar por horas y horas, jamás te cansarías de ello. Nunca.


— ¡Eso es fantástico, Andy! —celebras su dicha, y sabes que estas hasta más feliz que tu propio amigo. Su felicidad te llena por completo—. ¡Eres un as del balón!


- Ah! You're great Melannie Rybers! That's my girl! 'He replies, has always loved to listen and understand your every whim. He knows he can be fully and freely with you, without restriction, you will always be for him. For anything. Do not know what I did to deserve to be my friend, but never let you go.


you bite your lower lip. 'Your Girl' 'Never let you go', could you ask for something more to life? Hardly. Both are still laughing and joking on the phone, the minutes pass slowly and at ease when such moments happen. The slow and perfect feel immortal. I love it.


- ... Hey, have you made six of algebra problem? I can help you with that if you like, is offered, knowing that today you had problems with that. It has always been watching you, and always would be.


-Phew, please. I think I'll die as further efforts in this alone.


"No way, that if you die I will the first follow-your smile has been indelible since I answered and heard it was him. Always got to call you first got to where arrived. Pencil and paper ready, I will explain and see how easy it is to solve.


- Andy, eat! -Listening distance, recognize the voice of Mrs. Connors.


- Not now, Mom, I'm with Mel on the phone! -Discuss it right away because of distance of his voice you know it's gone a bit to respond.


- not eaten anything before going to play and came back with almost all the food that I ordered for lunch today! "You also hear the regañoy frown, you know that the mother should be doing your friend.


-Andrew Connors, How is it that you're eating?


The snorts and hear a soft whisper, "Thanks, Mom" to laugh.


"It was not hungry, Mel, is excused, in a voice that tries to be tender. To be in front of you would be making it a pout that always manage derretirte. The softer side of brown to achieve melting iceberg world's largest. To you, at least, always leaves you made butter on the floor. And I have now.

-Ni
thought. Andrew, go to lunch now.


-No.


-Andrew ...


-Mel, I have to help with algebra, remember?


"Then you eat.


"Let me pretend that I consider ... neh.


- Andrew Connors!


The bursts into laughter. He entertains seas Ely bother you throw the sermon. And how not? That guy does not care! What if you get sick, or something serious happens? You could not breathe properly if something happens to him.


"Okay, okay. But I'll call you soon end.


"Done.


-Y, Mel.


- Yes?


"I love you.


close your eyes, almost hugging the phone. The slight whistle indicating that a broken connection are just heavenly sounds in your ears. It is the most harmonious music that has ever existed. You can almost feel your smile your cheeks hurt. Revel, lying on your bed. Your heart going out from his mouth in an almost hysterical laugh. Happiness flows for each of your veins. And no blood flows through them. No. It's just Andy, he goes and makes your body pump vital red liquid spreading through your body. Everything is it. Everything is Andy. The air we breathe, the things you touch, hope and joy in your eyes. Everything is Andy, everything would always be Andy.


"I love you ..." says, in a whisper almost bewildered by so much that, to the now empty line. "


Seen as 'the other' is dangerously close to his face. Contract your fingers, hands clenching into fists. Try, all means, remove your view of it. I did not want him, but just could not ever look away from that boy. I had never been and never could. How do I get it? Andy was his heart, was the cause of the necessary and painful breathing. He had been created to give reason for life itself. Was not even the light in her eyes, simply because, not Andy would walk blindly by life ... without being able to see neither light nor dark. If it was not him, there would be absolutely nothing in their existence.

"Please ..." the jet is not to mourn, while the scene. As he dragged the hateful dangerously close, invading his personal space. His voice sounds almost like a whimper content and painful. As if talking walls will burn the throat. That did not kiss in front of me asks, in a desperate whisper, as if his best friend by his side could do something about it. Just ask, clinging to the hope that at least ... at least do not do when you can see them. You can not do more than resigned to the fact that he is dazzled by this piece of cheap whore, but watching them do something that has always hungered hurt too. His soul could not be even more hurt does it? It would be like kicking a dog badly wounded in the street. Stepping on broken glass. Mistreat something that in itself is already hanging by a thread before being damaged forever.

Close your eyes, yet it is self-control. Your body reacts to the sight of Andrew. His fingers want to touch it, your ears want to hear, your heart needs to feel close to his namesake. All Melannie want everything to be as before, but knows she is not. Andy was no longer "its Andy." The best thing that could happen would simply be sent far away, not to see either again. But then again, he knows he can not.

What would your life if volvíaa never see? It was easy to answer. What I sucederíaa earth if the sun moved away to be the center of another universe. I could not stop circling around him. Because Andy was everything.

Maybe someday regresaríaa be himself. Know will be there to take back what belongs by divine right. His Andy psyche somewhere, no matter when it is damaged in the process of return. We expect infinite lives if necessary.

"And Mel"
"Yes?"
"I love you."

I to you I love you, Andrew Connors. I love you, my best friend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment