Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Replacement For Phisohex

DV 500 Questions! \u0026lt;3

1. What's your name? : Valeria Francisca \u0026lt;3

2. How's your mom?: Oriana: B

3. How's your dad?: Ivan:)

4. Do you have siblings?: 2 half brothers: R

5. What are their names? : Ignacio & Daniela

6. If you have annoying brothers, want them?: Pesky no! ojsoa, if love were a siu:)

7. How tall are you?: As 1.63

8. How much do you weigh?: Neither I know D: I do not like depressed XD

9. What size shoe?: 38 39 or 40 D, depends on the Horma

10. What is your favorite color?: Pink, Fucci, & Avocado Green: B, although I really like all the colors \u0026lt;3

11. What is your favorite day of the week?: Days of School ... Saturday:), Holidays ... All but the Sunday D:

12. What is your favorite animal?: Kids dogs, turtles & Horses.

13. Do you have pets?: A Perrita Gande: B

14. Where do you live?: Camilo Olavarria D:

15. Are you studying?: You could say that if D:

16. What is your hobby?: Singing, Dancing & Being em in the January & Fb

17. What do you do most of the time?: Being in my Notebook \u0026lt;3

18. "Single or in a relationship?: Single! : C

19. Do you like someone: If : C

20. What time is it? What day is it: 22.14 / Tuesday 02/01/1911



Choose!

21. "White or Black?: Black: B

22. Apples or Bananas?: Apple!

23. "Bear or Tiger?: None of the above, unless they are stuffed * 0 *

24. "Cat or Dog?: Dog, cats are treacherous D:

25. "Ocean or Lake?: Mar to watch, Lake to bathe: B

26. Earth " or Water?: Water: B

27. Heaven or Hell?: Cielo (A)

28. "Morning or afternoon?: Sunset (L)

29." Cheese or pure?: Cheese;)

30. "Park or beach?: Park:)

31. "Happy or Sad?: I'd rather be happy, but is a damn sad mood that occurs without being called.

32. Books or Events?: HOLIDAYS! (L)

33. "Cool Heat?: Neither hot nor cold! D:

34. "Barefoot or socks?: Piececitos Descalzos (L)

35. ¿Pez o pescado?: Pez ! *0*

36. ¿Alemania o Rusia?: Ninguna de las Anteriores ! D:

37. ¿Estados Unidos o Inglaterra?: Inglaterra ! (L)

38. ¿Vivo o muerto?: Vivo *0*

39. ¿Comedia o acción?: Comedia ! Jajá

40. ¿Qué hora es? ¿Qué día es?: 22.25 Mismo día ! D:



¡Tú y el Planeta! (e.e)

41. ¿Sabes which is Global Warming?: Of Course!

42. What do you think?: That all dead xx

43. Do you know that penguins die in Antarctica because of us?: Si: C, but geez ... People do not understand this: C

44. What Polar Bears:: C

45. Do you care?: Obvio! I have Heart: C

46. Are you doing anything? Non-Windows Me against the world!?, Ma tay wn

47. Prefer to stay to watch TV, right?: Mm, I prefer the internet: B

48. Do you recycle?: Nou: C,

straw given me 49. Maybe you prefer to stay and watch TV, right?: Wn Que Onda! D:

50. Strips "Garbage?: Sometimes I have to admit ...

51. Does it give you regret?: Wn I shit on your environmental questions

¬ ¬ 52. "Even the penguins die?: Poor penguins .. man who created the survey to Antarctica andate D:

53. How long are your bathrooms?: 15 minutes (?), Depends on how this water & how this time: B

54. If more than 30 minutes, you know you're killing the penguins?: Yiaaa OO, que onda wn?

55. Do not you care about the penguins?: WN tell you that if D:

56. You're an insensitive if the penguins do not care!: Stupid question: B

57. You know at least that is "Recycle"?: If vBulletin

58. You know that the sea increases by 5 cm? Does each year?: I do not know ... but you're cayéndome bad:) haha

60. What time is it? What day is it? : 22.32 Same day







If you were ...! (I want to be a fish (8))

61. If you were a word would be ... Romance

62. If you were a serial number ... April 1:)

63. If you were an animal you'd be ... A Pony!

64. If you were an object you would ... A Crown: L

65. If you were a color would ... Rosadi: 3

66. If you were a serious country ... England)

67. If you were a type of house you'd be ... A Palace:) \u0026lt;3

68. If you were a car you would ... A Sports Rosadi or Avocado Green: B

69. If you were a serious book ... One Very Boni Bonito * o *

70. If you were a tree would you be ... A cherry tree, or Tree of Sakura the same: B (L)

71. If you were a person would ... As I am now (?)

72. If you were a feeling you would be ... Love (L)

73. If you were a movie genre you would ... Drama

74. If you were a type of footwear you would be ... Very Nice Slippers * O *

75. If you were a web page you would ... Facebook! * 0 *, Mina Addicted Loqoo OH!

76. If you were a serious profession ... Nurse Bilingual: B

77. If you were a piece of clothing you'd be ... A Very cute dress: B, or a short skirt of tulle: L

78. If you were a time of day you'd be ... Sunset (L)

79. If you were a medal would be ... Gold Medal:)

80. What time is it? What day is it?: 22:42 the same day:)





If you had ...! {What would you do?

} 81. "A million dollars?: Uff!, I keep a little in the bank, & I will of Shopping:)

82. A house in the area: I have, I Relajoo!

83. "Superpowers?: I would be happy: B, & the use for good:)

84. A match?: Burn & the breath:)

85. The sea?: The Miro Romantica (L)

86. Does the moon?: The I admire beautiful moments & memories (L)

87. Are all the stars in the sky?: The I admire also (L)

88. Does the person you love?: I Do Happy for the rest of my life (L)

89. "A cat?: Puchaa .. The Gift (?)

90. "An imaginary friend?: Want to Have Fun (?)

91. Is the world's fastest car?: 1313, would be ultra hyper mega famous (H)

92. A rocket?: This Lease (?)

93. Do all the Barbie world: * O * I make a Barbie Museum (L)

94. Are all Max Steel the world? When I do a side Max Steels Museum (?) Jsoajsa

95. Is Dawn?: I admire (L)

96. Is Dusk?: What I admire (L)

97. A planet?: Mm, Charge for visiting!, & I become a millionaire: D

98. "An island?: I become a Home & Living there with the love of my life (L)

99. What Edward Cullen (if you're a girl)? I Case (L) sojaosa

100. What time is it? What day is it? : 22.50 Same Day



Other!

101. Your best friend?: Vania:) (L)

102. Your friend, nothing more, ehh, nothing else (?)... So I do not know: R

103. Does the person who gets you out of trouble?: I (?)

104. Is the sweetest person?: I: 3 (L)

105. Does the person partying?: I (?)

106. Is the person quiet?: I do not:) ehh, My Best Friend Maybe ... or my classmate Diego: 3

107. Is the smartest person?: My Cousin Loreto: B

108. Is the person more clueless?: Mmm, Lot of people D:

109. The person who has the worst luck?: I do not remember

110. Is the person living falling?: I at some point in my life, but not (H) jaja

111. Is the most annoying person?: Daniela Hormazabal (N)

112. Is the person more unbearable?: Daniela Hormazabal (N)

113. Does the person who has seen you mourn?: Many People D: xd

114. Is the person reliable?: My Best Friend Forever and Ever (L)

115. Do More Moaning?: I (?)

116. "The more honest?: The Cami: B

117. Is always there even if it's 2 am?: People who are connected through the night (?) Xd

118. "The more sociable?: Danilo Ko

119. Does that made you think about the great things of life: My mom: B

120. What time is it? What day is it: 22.55 Same Day


Tu soul mate, partner or how you want to call! ... would you like:

121. "High or Low? : Provided is taller than me ...

122. "Fat or Skinny?: Ni Ni Flaco Gordo:)

123. "Smart or Gross?: Smart: B

124. "Responsible or Distracted? Anbos Two: B

125. Gorgeous "or normalito?: Normal Gorgeous: D * 0 *

126. "People or you do not care?: I do not:)

127. "Serious or funny?: Depends on occasion > \u0026lt;

128. Colour of eyes?: I really do not care, but I kill the Clear eyes (L)

129. "Long hair or short: Short:), although there are terms that are cuter with long hair, well ... Not so long: R pa that I go to a mine XD

130. What color?: It does not matter:)

131. Serious relations "or" We'll see "?: SERIOUS ENTIENDANLO PLEASE! I do not like the "we'll see: C

132. "Romantic or give you the same?: It seems that I do not care, but that comes with its romantic attitudes suddenly surprised me & * O * (L)

133. "Super-minded creative or dull?: Chucha, obtuse mind?!, I guess it's the opposite of Creative (?), But if so I prefer Creative or actually I do not care XD

134. "Athlete or Quiet?: Not very athletic, not too quiet xd

135. "Irritating or Sweet?: Sweet as a Caramelito ~ Nami (L)

136. Mystery Book "or open?: Not very mysterious and very open D:

137. Updated "or disconnected from the world?: I loaded the ends D: xd

138. "Mature or immature?: Normal:)

139. "More or less than you?: Preference a little older, but I still liked terms under D:, so anyway ... Love has no age (L) jaja

140. What time is it? What day is it: 23.02, Same Day wn! You

and things "supernatural"!

141. Do you believe in Ghosts?: Yes:
143. Do you believe in God?: SI (L)

144. Do you believe in the Devil?: If there exists Good Evil: /

145. Have you played the Ouija?: Noo!

146. Have you seen Ghost: No, & do not want to see thanks:)

147. Have you felt strange things?: Yes: R

148. Did you see shadows at night?: I do not think

XD 149. Are You Afraid of the Dark?: Siu: C

150. Do you believe in Voldemort: No wei po!

XD 151. Do you have contacted the UFO?: No (?) wtf your question!

XD 152. Have you been to another planet via teleportation?: WTF?!

153. Do you believe in magic?: Yes:)

154. Do you believe in Witches?: Yes: R

155. Do you believe in God Homer: No it XD

horn 156. Do you believe in unicorns and things of colors?: Siuu (L)

157. Do you believe in Santa Pillow?: I still do not understand your questions weon xd

158. Do you believe in the Dalmatian and the black spots?: Yes (?)

159. Do you believe in Origami?: If (?)

160. What time is it? What day is it? : 23.05 SAME DAY!


You and your addictions!

161. Are you addicted to drugs?: Noou!

162. "When alcohol?: No. Addicting. But I do like: B

163. "Cigarette?: No! Wakala!

164. "At the chocolate?: Siii! (L)

165. What candy?: Nou!

166. "The Internet?: Definitely YES! (L)

167. "When Facebook?: SI (L)

168. "The Messenger: YES (L)

169. What party?: I can live without them, but whore is entertain wea (L)

170. What books? Addiction (?), No, I only read when I have internet:)

171. "When cheese?: Noou:)

172. What sleep?: Ohhh Yeeah! : 3

173. To all the nice and knife?: Sisi: 3

174. To all the black and gothic?: Noou D:

175. What to eat?: Unfortunately: /, but that will change I think (?)

176. Do you live?: Now Sii! :)

177. Does attempting suicide?: Past change already: D

178. To contact aliens?: Nooo! That wave your life?!

179. What drunkenly shouting to all who pass by your window?: Noou: R

180. What time is it? What day is it? Same-day 23.39


You and your life! (1313)

181. What do you think of life: That is complicated, but if you can live the slit ee Pasai

182. What about death?: Everything Has an End: /

183. Do you want to die?: Noou!

184. Have you thought about going to a psychiatrist?: Yes, when I was depresaun!, But cure me alone (H)

185. Obviously you want to die no peer, would you like to be immortal?: Mmm .. No! : /, Osea .. ay nose: R

186. If you said yes, what you saw them all die if your loved ones?: It is not said yes, & I would not like to see them die: C

187. If you say no, do not you like the idea to see the Earth in the future?: Maybe ...

188. Did you do something risky?: Risky Everything is pretty stupid ... & I think if I did

189. Have you eaten anything unusual?: Mmm .. No (?)

190. Have you camped?: Yes, & although I say that is a bad memory is not (L)

191. Have you seen the sky full of stars in the area: Yes (L), is the most beautiful of the World: 3

192. Have you lost a friend?: Si: C \u0026lt;/ 3

193. Have you ever had a loved one died?: Loved Ones not too

near my 194. Do you shave any subject?: Yes: R

195. Have you lost a year?: Nou

196. Have you broken someone's heart?: Mm ... As I ever said Yes, but I am sure that no ...

197. Did you love?: Who knows ... Maybe ...

198. Have you done anything?: Can not ... If I do nothing break and do something ...

199. Did you have children?: Obvio! ...

200. What time is it? What date?: 23.45 Same Day


intelligence
You!

201. Think you're smart?: Yes, but not use it a lot XD

202. Are you?: Yes:)

203. "2 +2?: 4 (?) Xd

204. "1500 x 14328?: Straw think

205. What are the first 20 numbers of pi?: Just me is the 3.14

206. Who wrote "Don Quixote"?: I do not remember D:

207. How do you put an elephant into a fridge?: What led to the Snow: B

208. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?: I take her to the Snow: B

209. The Lion King called a meeting, all animals were but one, what?: The Lion Malo (?)

211. What is the hyena laugh?: What I know ... Ask them

¬ ¬ 212. Where is the other half of the Middle East?: (?)

213. Why why black plums are red when they are green?: That wea your question?

214. Why Windows is to end go to the Start button?: Buta because there the option off ta po wn xd

215. What have the sheep to sleep?: People:)

216. Why get wet when the sheep do not shrink, and woolen sweaters, right?: For wool sweaters must have some other wea

217. Why "all together" is written separately, and "separated" is written all along?: ask the wn who invented those words (?)

218. When you exit the market a food for dogs that says "has the best taste" who test?: Dogs (I)

219. Why are so called apartments if they are all stuck: no department is (?)

220. What time is it? What day is it? : 23.52
day Your dreams

and aspirations!

221. Where do you live?: In a nice house: B

222. What you want to work: In a job where I pay a lot & do what I like: B

223. Will you marry?: Siiuuuu (L)

224. "Rich or middle class?: From whom I fell in love po ...

225. Children?: I have (L)

226. "Dream house?: A House Beautiful & Large (L)

227. How many houses do you want?: A City & A in the Campo :) (L)

228. ¿Cuál es tu más grande sueño?: Ser Feliz :), & otro Gran Sueño podría ser ... Ser Cantante, pero nunca pasará

229. ¿Qué quieres hacer antes de morir?: Enamorarme :)

230. ¿Piensas hacer algo ilegal antes de tu muerte?: Puee ser...

231. Si pudieras, ¿Qué harías?: Fumar Marihuana 1313

232. ¿Tienes tu vida planeada?: Noo (?)

233. Si dijiste que si, ¿y si te when you die before you had planned?: -

234. If you said no, do not even have thought?: I have options ...

235. "When you die you're going to leave everything to charity or go to heaven (or hell)?: Ehh (?)

236. Are you ready to face the great little dilemmas of life: Nou, but nobody cares XD

237. Maintain or keep you?: Let me stay: B

238. What if your kids let you down?: I hope not ...

239. Do hopeless?: Noou

240. What time? What day is it? : 23.53 same day


you in this moment!

241. Do you mean?: Socks (?) If ...

242. "Shoes?: Alpargatas:) more comfortable ee

243. What you're barefoot? Do I right?: Nones:)

244. How do you feel emotionally?: As

weas 245. What color is your underwear?: Black:)

246. Have you bathed?: If (?)

247. What teeth?: Well, I send greetings?

248. What do you have next?: My Closet & my desktop:)

249. What do you think other than that have not even reached half of the test?: In Question 244: C

250. It came! You've done 250 questions!: Finally! C:

251. How these clothes?: Jeans, T-shirt & vest type

Bolero 252. What should be done instead of this?: Nothing:)

253. Are you sleepy?: Something ...

254. Who are you talking?: With no one at this time: C

255. Are you aware that you still have 245 questions: If: R

256. Did you know that prolonged sitting in front of the computer is bad for health? If ...

257. "Your eyes itch?: No:)

258. What are you listening?: La Pared - Shakira:)

259. You know that I have chills, my eyes itch and I hands hurt? (Sure you do not mind, but you need to know what happened to contribute to the entertainment world): mmm ... That little pain
not
260. What time is it? What day is it? : 00.00 It's a new day!

Your room!

261. What color are your bedroom walls? Blue with little clouds

262. Your bed is big or small?: Mm, square & media ...

263. Do you share your room?: Noou:)

264. What furniture have in your room?: My Bed, My Closet, My Desktop & A bookshelf mini

265. Are you ordained?: Today if ...

266. Are not you lying?: Noou

267. Do you have TV in your room?: Yeaah!
:
268. What computer?: My Notebook (H)

269. What bedding are you using?: Celestial:)

270. Are they colorful?: Noou

271. Do cartoons?: Noou: C

272. Do you still keep toys from your childhood?: Yeaah (L)

273. How many doors does your closet?: 2 A Grande & the smaller one:)

274. Open your closet: Oqueei ...

275. "The clothes are hanging in any manner or perfectly ordered?: Any disorderly ...

277. Do you wake up?: The
Celu
my 278. What time is wearing?: During classes at 7.10

279. What you get up or ignore it?: What I do not know (H)

280. What time is it? What date? 0.05 / Wednesday 02/02/1911
Several

!

281. Are you very exaggerated?: Sometimes

282. What idle?: Pretty: 3

283. Who do you want to be right now?: With the person I love (L)

284. Have you been to Africa?: Noou

285. What Pacific?: Noou

286. "North America?: Noou

287. Is Europe?: Noou

288. Ah! Therefore, "Asia?: Noou

289. "Central America?!: Noou

290. "South America?: Here I live:)

291. Now, have you left the country?: Noou: C

292. Do you plan to do?: Yeah! : D \u0026lt;3

293. What country would you go?: England, USA & Argentina:)

294. Do you play any musical instrument?: Guitar (?), As weas siu

295. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?: My Pillow is a soft toy, Bill (?)

296. Are you bored?: Noou

297. Have you cried?: Yes, Enough: R

298. Why?: Different reasons ...

299. Do you cook?: Siu

300. What is the best cook?: Kutcher

301. Do you drink?: If

302. Can you drive?: Siu, something

303. Do you have a driver's license: No, I am a minor: C

304. Do you know another language: Something ...

305. What?: English

306. Do sad songs make you sad?: Si: C

307. Your hero?: My Grandfather: D

308. Your mortal enemy to death!: Mmm ... Tough question ..

309. What do you call your teddy bear? "I can not remember their names D:, which bad I: C

310. What sport do you practice?: Now?, Nothing D:

311. What is your favorite magazine?: Seventeen, You, Between more ...

312. What time is it? What day is it? : 0.10 ... the same day Nantes (?)

313. "Favorite food?: French Fries (?)

314. "Favorite movie?: Romantic ... ehh .. The Last Song (L)

315. Something you want me for this test?: That terrible idle eri wn D:

316. I came out of the heart: No: S

317. "Favorite TV Series?: Hannah Montana Forever (L)

318. "Favorite place?: Rio Lia, Santa Juana (L)

319. Did you cry in Titanic?: Ever: 'C

320. What is the worst thing to have no Internet?: No. .. there are worse things

321. Your cel is new or old?: Neither Old nor New .. but I love (L)

322. What time is What day is it? : 0.14

323. What do you like best in the world?: He (L)

324. Would you like to go to Mars?: Noou

325. Favorite Comic Strip: Comic Strip? : S

326. Favorite Character "the Fairly Oddparents?: None D:

327. "Favorite flower?: Rosa (L)

328. "Favorite Holiday?: Everyone! Since school is the ultimate: D

329. What do you like most about life?: Mmm ... you can do whatever you want:)

330. "I-Tunes or WMP (Windows Media Player)?: I have WMP, but take care Ares (L)

331. What about your mom?: What is the Mejoooooorr (L)

332. What about your dad?: It is know that things in a good way:)

333. Do your family?: I Love My Family (L)

334. Anything you ever wanted to say but never find the time?: That was it for me ...

335. "Half full or half empty?: Half Empty though it should be otherwise

336. Tendecia Policy?: I Carrrrga

337. Do you trust ...?: Not on me ...

338. Have not you thought that your life can be a TV show?: Always

haha 339. What makes you think someone is not watching you right now?: Mmm .. It can be ahh ..

XD 340. What is the worst thing that happened to the world?: D Industries:

341. "The man is stupid or smart?: Pretty stupid: R

342. What time is it? What day is it? 0.20

343. Have you ever believed that when you left the room, your toys will be moved and talked among themselves?: Hahaha Siii ! D:

344. What are you listening?: Make it Right - Joe Jonas (L)

345. Did you love A friend of yours?: Yes: /

346. What's your bf / gf BF (Best Friend)?: Boyfriend (?)
not
347. Crush?: Many D:

348. Are you a sensitive?: Si: C

349. Or are you a stone?: NOU!

350. Do toys have feelings?: I think that if

351. Would your life for the person you love?: Maybe ...

352. What has been your weirdest dream?: I dunno ...

XD 353. Have you dreamed of rubber ducks: No (?)

354. What color you paint your hair?: That's what I had ... Rubio ..

XD 355. You know that it hurts?: Yes:)

356. How far the bald face wash?: To the Head start:)

357. What makes you happy?: Something Funny

358. Who do you miss?: A lot of people: C

359. What that friend does not look longer?: Mm, I do not know

360. Who was the last person you called?: & I say?, Mom?

XD 361. Do you know that descend from the monkey?: Siuu

362. Who do you love with all your heart?: My mom: B

363. Do you know that you are missing to complete exactly 137 questions?: Now I know XD

364. Will Coca-Cola bottles explode out of nowhere: No (?)

365. Do you think intelligent life on extrasolar?: I hope that there ... but if I

366. Did you see Twilight?: Yes:), but I'm not a fan xd

367. Are you good at telling jokes?: Definitely NO!

368. Have you vomited?: Si: C

369. What has been the biggest pain you've been?: Heartbreak: C

370. You laugh of falls outside?: Si: C, is that I can not help: C

371. Bone that if I fall, do not you help me up?: To you? XD no, well ... maybe if xd

372. You've been 372 questions! Did you hurt your fingers?: No

XD 373. A few words off your chest!?: Words vent unfortunately I: C

374. This may not be so rude ... : I did not write any rude ... but I thought (A)

375. Thanks. 125 missing you ...: Haha

376. Do you think Cosmo is too great and we should all be like him?: No (?), would be a totally stupid & senseless not you think?

377. Do you think Wanda is too nasty: It's realistic but still I would not want people to be like her

378. "We should all Fairly OddParents: No ...

379. Have you dedicated a song?: Yes:)

380. Did you know that there are 2445 words in this test up here?: I bet that there is exactly 2445!

381. Do you think if the bills?: NO!

382. I forgot the question!: Aweonao:)

383. 117 Missing questions!: Ehh ... ia (?)

384. Would you be able to do a test like this sooo long?: Yes ... & Perhaps less stupid:)

385. Do you have mercy on me?: Noou

386. Are you sure?: Siiu

387. Have you had an impossible love?: Si: C

388. Have you been deceived?: My love impossible? no (?)

389. Would you betrayed?: Siu: C

390. Have you ever betrayed someone?: I think so: R

391. Do you swim in your room?: No: C

392. Describe yourself in 7 words!: Tender, talented, low self-bitch when I want. (Bitch in the sense bad vibes)

393. Describe your best friend in the whole world in 1 word!: Comprehensive

394. Describe your best friend in the whole world in 1 word!: I have no better friend

C 395. What is your favorite board game?: PintoGrafic * 0 *

396. How about a childhood game?: The Media: B

397. "With that song is stuck lately?: No special ...

398. What is your favorite band?: Banda (?) None ...

399. And your favorite female singer?: Miley Cyrus (L)

400. Invented a rhyme for you on this point: I'm thinking at this point Straw D:

402. Do you know that stress is bad for the heart?: If

403. What you can die of a heart attack?: If

404. What did you learn that?: Nothing (?)

405. Do you practice sports?: Since you asked! ¬ ¬

406. What is your favorite book?: GhostGirl (L)

407. Favorite Sounds?: Music:)

408. Figure favorite!: Heart:)

409. You know I have problems with the Messenger?: That little pain no ...

410. Do not you care?: No (?) Xd

411. Are you evil?: No:)

412. Did you kill something?: Bugs: C

413. "Cockroaches?: Maybe

414. Ants?: Siu: C

415. "Have you ever sat on an anthill?: No, I would attack the damn! D: XD

416. And you've been bitten by an ant?: No ...

417. How about a bee?: No:)

418. Any insect?: Zancudo account? .. if

419. "Music you hate?: Metal ...

420. Do you love?: Romantic Music & Reggeton

421. "Parties at home or club?: Home:)

422. What time is? What day is it?: 0.39

423. Do you know that you are missing to complete 78 questions?: Porphine!

424. According to you, do you have parties of 15 are girls soooo very superficial spectacular?: Noou:)

425. What are you listening?: You & Me - Lifehouse (L)

426. Do you think God would break the door of people who will not let him go?: No

XD 427. Are you tired?: Nou

428. Who was the last person you sent a message?: My cousin Camila for his birthday (he does cove: R) XD

429. Does the word "arrecochinadito?: I do not know

430. What was the weirdest word you've heard?: Mmm .. XD think

straw 431. And the weirdest name?: Same as above XD

432. "The strangest thing I've heard?: Mmm ... That wave your questions?

433. "The strangest thing that happened to you?: Make this test (?)... naa .. I do not remember XD

434. Would you give a kiss to the person who sent this thing?: He stole my cousin XD .. peck on the cheek: 3

435. Do you have stolen a kiss?: SI: R

436. Do any boy round your thoughts?: Tii * O *

437. "Your name is ...: wn copuchento loqo!

438. Why do not you tell me?: Haha, you see it coming ahh!?

XD 439. You know I'm not going to read: Yes:)

440. Have you written your name in your pencils tipex or school supplies?: tipex?

441. What song do you dedicate to the one you love?: Even if you're with him Luis Fonsi: C

442. Would you like to talk about love?: Yes:)

443. Not me, Why do you think it is?: For these disillusioned with love?

444. "Today these rare?: Maybe XD

445. Tell me a saying!: Pajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

446. Would you like to work in the movies?: Yes:)

447. What about TV?: Definitely if: D

448. How do you convince your parents let you out with your friends?: Mom ... I'm going out:)

449. "If work is health, working patients," What do you think so: a very wea weon xd causing laughter

450. 50 questions you are missing! How do you feel?: Tired D:

451. Did you do a course in mythology?: Noou

452. The gods are laughing at you?: Who known: B

453. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: Eyes & Smile:)

454. Is it natural?: I guess

455. Do you have insomnia?: Noou

456. Or because of annoying neighbors?: No

XD 457. Are you an annoying neighbor?: Noou:)

458. What will you do after completing this?: Mmm .. Facebook (?)

459. Are you hungry?: Noou

460. What time is it? What day is? 0.50

461. Do you sing in the shower?: Yes: D

462. What do you sing?: Romantic Music:)

463. Do you sing well?: When I want to:)

464. When you were little boy were playing with the work?: If

haha 465. Did you have a set of chef, doctor, fireman or any other profession?: Ehh .. I think if

466. Have you ever played Twister?: No: C

467. What do you think?: No: C

468. What would you change in your life: My mistakes?

469. What would leave as is?: The nice moments:) (L)

470. Would you be someone else?: Miley (?) Xd

471. Do you change the name?: For Miley (?) The mine fan XD ... Na .. I like my name:)

472. What about the physical?: DEFINITELY YES!

473. "The mentality?: Noou

474. Do you have imagination-OR-N?: Yeah:)

475. Does that sound familiar? "Writing and Imagination: No (I)

476. "SpongeBob SquarePants: no, he said i-ma-gi-na-tion:)

477. Have you played Monopoly?: Nou (?)

478. Did you realize that "played" is misspelled?: Not bad writing (?)

479. Did you like the same person as your friend @ s?: Yes: R

480. Have you been to Bowling?: SIII! (L)

481. Have you committed the stupidity of the ball is going to atrásy almost kill the entire audience: No haha

483. And "Spares" (when the strips all the second time)?: Tii

484. You know you're already almost over?: No cachado xd

485. Have you answered truthfully?: Siu

486. Are all questions: Siu

487. How far the silliest?: Yes (?)

488. Are you sincere when I ask if you are sincere? Maybe: O

489. Got something to say about this test?: mmm ...

490. What did you think?: ...

491. What you value my effort?: No (?)

492. "This deserves an award or give me more of a kick?: You do not deserve anything:)

493. Do not you think is better a job?: I guess (?)

494. Got a message for your family?: The Master (?)

495. And for those who are going to do this test?: Patience with stupid questions ...

496. How do you feel now?: I think I'm a lazy XD

497. Would you be able to leave now: After all my time wasted here?

498. Did you think about leaving sometime in the questionnaire?: Nou ...

499. What useful things you had to do instead of this?: Nothing XD

500. What time is it? What day is it? 01.01 / 02.02.1911

T Ermin é! (L)

0 comments:

Post a Comment