Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bible List Sins Punishable By Death



Okei ... Everything begins on January 1, 2010, a friend of my cousins, my acquaintance. Among the things I remember that night ... maybe he drank a lot do not know, but we danced in the "dance floor" and was closer than it should, I drew a lot from me before done. One thing led to another, we kiss, all nice BUT! ... the girlfriend, actually had something like 7 months. We did not talk until the end of the month, we camp with my cousins in the Rio Lia, we kissed again but this time went a little further, but not enough to regret later. Do not leave it to his girlfriend as he promised me that night, stop believing their lies and did not see even a draft for a thousand dreams "Christmas Dreams" (November-December) in the month or two months of the project will not speak to him, but after the first project was a party for volunteers, and there talked of many things that happened, apologized that still do not understand, I really wanted and lies well. January 2011 New Year again, I fell like a stupid, first we talk, I was confused again, all really began with his unjustified jealousy for something that happened to me and two friends at a time in which I was single and not even talked to him, managed to confuse me and kissed him but I do not want, or really did want to, but he continues girlfriend, takes more than a year it. I do not know really feels for me, and I'm tired of waiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment