Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dora Backpack Goody Bags

Return to Love You ... CF

Te HabrĂ© Olvidado... Today I felt like being a masochist, dreaming of you, to be optimistic ... today I stay here all day Thinking of you ♫ ♥. I do not know you do to conquer every day, you say you love me, I want very much too, you throw me kisses confuse me ... & Then do as usual and come back to your arms, you know it hurts me (?) Is not easy to imagine her in bed until my face turned gray, after all what happened after s all that we felt ... I was so determined to forget!, But fall in love again, I get excited & then you break my heart into a thousand pedasitos, it's amazing how I can still feel with my heart shattered ... There is nothing that identifies me more than this song:

disappointment I had pain and resignation


time knew how to wait longer and thus had no more love

had come to say to
By age 2
Not

came to me was learning how to live
you already forgot me when I saw

Looking Desperate

And it was so strong again
see you I suffered so long for you to look at you


recover and know that you go without my

It was so hard to love again
Return to believe in the 2
Basto look you love

Back again To lose you Love


I was so confused When I see you as cold

That's love
I realized you were not for my


was learning how to live longer you forgot me when I saw

Looking Desperate

And it was so hard to see you
I suffered so long for you to look at you

recover
And know that you'd go without my

And it was so hard to love again
Return to believe in the 2 Basto
look you love

Back To lose you again. CF (L)

0 comments:

Post a Comment