Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Disable Comments For Mood And Status

21 & 22 February \u0026lt;3

As always it begins with guitar, singing romantic feelings in your eyes and mine, I knew I should not kiss, but I could not remove my lips to yours, if you know I love you, but damn it is indescribable feeling, all night again, closer than before, more painful than ever. Perhaps I ask too much, I ask too safe. That night ... you never forget where my lips were yours and yours mine, where my body was almost yours ... one were nearly drowned in the passion we have tangled. Back to occupy the same sentence a year ago ... A fairytale ending at dawn ... We do not want to talk, and just the damage you did to me too, do not want to stop talking but this is a lot to me. Maybe you love it, just know that I forget, to forget your kisses, your touch, your words I do not know if they were sincere, how easy it is to know ... but how difficult is goodbye ...

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment