Tuesday, May 24, 2005

How To Get Started On Mpc2000xl

spider

veut voir trois filles et trois hommes dans differente postures are foutre

back into the world of salopperies. bonjour, pardon, a cafe p'tit peut etre? , A dessert dessirez alors vous? je vous aime, Donnez moi un petit quand même boire pour qu'il soit if miserable, if we are waitresses, waiters, bartenders, back to the world of misery, and all those people, but that is their life really is your life. A.es submissive will do what I asked, I pay in black, I met with another K. , Mom is nervous and I will also go back to visit but not for love, home in israel was like a big white cube n'est ce pas? All is to manage the dream car, 2000 euros per month, makes me happy because I love you sweetheart and you deserve to be a princess and be my man. filmed me while I sleep, and won five hours of sleep, will watch tonight instead of sleeping after the metamorphosis of an army of clochards after me shouting "I bowl single films d'artista" do the movie but the story Chientan all these bitches Dan is the concept, I want to see if the hours of sleep replace the hours of sleep.
and meanwhile story backwards a bit painful: at least 27, least 26, less 25 less 24 less 23 less 22 less 21 less 20 less 19, less than 18, less than 17, less than 16, less than 15, less than 14, less than 13, less than 12, less than 11, less than 10, less than 9, less than 8, less than 7, less than 6 (and yega, and yega!) minus 5, minus 4, minus 3, minus 2, minus 1, and that day is light, I told A. today that that day will not go into the world of salopperies, my love waiting for me at charles de gaulle. Il

0 comments:

Post a Comment