Friday, June 3, 2005

Muscle Spasms At Waist



sentait A qui les et les foutait aiselles, pend a femme par les aisselles, LIEE of partout, et piquer goes tous les jours in quelque partie du corps, pour the attire les mouches sang, il laisse mourir ainsi à peu peu

- HOW ARE YOU-well
- REAL MUCHOPOR ACA? -First
- BUT WELL-BAILASMUYY so far I'm learning
- LEARN BETTER-ESMUUCHO COSASGRANDECITO would have preferred a teenager.
- ASIB Oaks VA BIEN-... .... ....
- WORK OR STUDY-two
- YOTRABAJO-where?
- QUEBUELTA AY PAPI! - thanks

In this life one has to suffer
In this life one has to suffer
if you do not suffer, never becomes
happy if I do not suffer, my brother never got to be happy,
why I say everything
leave it to God that if Mr, leave it all to God
today one morning everything changed sufree
with faith everything will change

have faith my brother tomorrow everything will change much faith
with my brother tomorrow everything will change

and if the day morning things remain the same
gives you three jumps up and everything will change
(Lebron Brothers, FE)

She calls at dawn, I'm late for work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment