Saturday, June 11, 2005

Top Brazilian Wax Ottawa

ass leather and sequined dress

soul I just beat it in one day pursuing a career of transcendence not met, I move through a world of millions of dirty souls collected. he sought possibly something else, found the details kitchs, the pleasures of leather, wigs, sequins, black, paris Passarela a Third true where the phrase bogota works: half of paris wants to take the other half of paris. Paris is where they live five worlds together DECAL. he sought a little more importance, what to do when we are poor when you have to play with millions of souls gathered in the road which we must take charge, with the stigma of dirty diaspora, the thought of wanting to baby dizfrazarse thought in twenty costumes and all fit well.
yesterday f. a year ago I said that what was generated aburriemiento barbarism spoke of sade, Murakami and someone I do not remember, I just bliss, he wanted to win the innocence learn to read differently, but rather learn to should be read as one with
-like things?
-well I mean, it's such a thing as wanting to be an accomplice of the elements in the world have a direct contact sepeceie, a kind of direct reading.

"do not explain-no, I do not understand.
soul just beat in the office, he wondered how to do to be in and out at the same time, I speak of the public and comforting finish with sequined dresses and hairstyles downloads boredom.
he thinks ecclesiastical concepts sometimes do not want to send mike to a college of priests as thou doest to have some distrust of purity, it is not clear what you want, I think you are looking for a god, I have a kind deconfusion in ethics:
think mike and whether it was right to leave him choose his own name when we lived in Frisco, I wonder if it will not be too mad at me for believing in freedom, debestiado and undressed me. Il

0 comments:

Post a Comment